Are you bored of having the same fruit-loaded Oatmeal every morning? Spice your oats with some Indian spices and fill it up with veggies, and enjoy a warm bowl of delicious spicy oats!
1 cup True Elements Whole Instant Oats
1 tsp butter
1 tsp garlic
1 chopped onion
1 chopped tomato
1 chopped carrot
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp peri peri masala
1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (green,red. yellow)
1/4 cup broccoli
1/2 cup boiled corn and green peas (boil them together)
Cheese for garnish
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and add oil. Add garlic and saute well.
- Add onion, tomato, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala.
- Mix well and let it cook until you can see oil leaving the sides.
- Add all the veggies and saute well.
- Meanwhile, add the oats in a bowl and water in it and keep them aside while the veggies cook.
- Once the veggies are cooked completely add the soaked oats.
- Mix everything well until the oats cook.
- Add peri peri masala in the end.
- While serving, top the oats with cheese and coriander. Serve hot.
Products used :
True Elements Instant Oats 900gm₨ 390.00