Baked oats are all over the TikTok, we tried making the same with a unique rose flavor and it turned out really tasty!
1 tbsp Rose Syrup/Strawberry Syrup
1 tsp Gulkand
1 cup Milk
1 cup True Elements Rolled Oats
1 tsp Fruit Salt/ Eno
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- On a medium flame, keep an empty kadhai. Keep a stand inside it. Cover the kadhai and pre-heat it for 10 minutes.
- Grind oats and add in a bowl. Add rose syrup, gulkand, and milk to it.
- Mix it well and adjust the batter to a cake batter consistency.
- Grease an oven-safe bowl. And pour the batter into the bowl. Add a spoonful of gulkand in the center and cover it with the batter.
- Keep the bowl in the kadhai and cover it with a lid.
- Cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Demould the oats, drizzle some rose syrup, and serve.
True Elements Gluten Free Rolled OatsProduct on saleFrom: