Oats are high in protein and fiber, combine them with your favorite veggies and you have a breakfast that is undoubtedly healthy and unbelievably tasty!
1 cup True Elements Rolled Oats
1 chopped tomato
1 chopped onion
1 chopped potato
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp oil
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp chopped chilies
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl add rolled oats and 2 cups water and keep this aside
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Add cumin seeds, chilies, ginger, salt, sugar, red chili powder, and turmeric.
- Mix everything well.
- Add all the vegetables and saute them for about 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the pan and let them cook for 5-7 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Remove water from the oats and add them to the pan.
- Adjust the consistency of oats.
- Cover and cook for another 7-10 minutes or until the oats become soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Products used :
True Elements Gluten Free Rolled OatsProduct on saleFrom:
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read content from other writers and use something from other sites.