Make a delicious yet healthy loaf cake in a few simple steps. Whole oatmeal adds a unique twist to this whole cake and berries enhance the flavor. This will be your go-to tea-time dessert.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup Sugar
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Greek yogurt
½ cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup True Elements Whole Oatmeal
1/2 cup True Elements Berries Mix
Milk (as per requirement)
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a large bowl add butter and sugar and beat with the help of an electric beater.
- Now add eggs vanilla essence and beat till it’s fluffy.
- Now add yogurt and mix well.
- Sift all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder into this bowl, and mix everything well.
- Add whole oatmeal and mix again.
- If you find the mixture a little dry add little milk.
- Once everything is mixed properly add the berries mix and bake at 180 degrees C for 35-40 mins.
- Let it cool down completely once out of the oven.
- Now in a bowl add yogurt, powdered sugar,1 tsp cream cheese, and mix well.
- Spread it on the loaf cake and add fresh berries to it.
Products used :