- INGREDIENTS: Little Millet, Banyard Milled, Foxtail Millet, Kudo Millet, Pearl Millet, Sprouted Green Gram, Horse Gram, Moth Bean, Groundnut, Toasted Bengal Gram, Dr. Gluten Diabetic rice, Jamun Seed, Woddapple, fenugreek, sesame seed, Flak Seed, Chia Seed, Jackfruit Seed, Psyllium Husk, Edible Gums, Salt, Turmeric.
- Made using exotic Jack fruit Seeds & Sesame Seed Powder.
- Chapati or Roti made from Dr Gluten Diabetic Atta is easy to prepare and is identical to normal wheat Chapati and you will not find much difference between the regular chapati & Gluten Free Diabetic Atta Chapati.
- High Fibre through Sesame Powder, Jackfruit seeds flour and Psyllium husk & Protein Power through Sprouted Horse Gram, Sprouted Green Gram, Sprouted Moth Bean and Groundnuts.Make soft chapatis, rotis and parathas. Instructions to make chapati dough: Mix the flour with oil (preferably cold pressed oil) and a pinch of salt, add lukewarm water for kneading and allow dough to sit for 10 minutes before rolling chapatis.
- 100% Natural raw Material Used. Contains Almonds
- Freshly Manufactured & Delivered