BENEFITS OF WILD MULBERRIES
- The antioxidants in wild berries do not diminish when they are frozen.
- Mulberries are extremely rich in nutrients and full of certain amino acids and antioxidants still unexplored by medical science and research
- Antioxidants are present in all fruits, but those found in wild berries are especially powerful, capable of stopping the process of oxidation.
- These berries are hygienically Stored
- Mulberries are one of the most nutrient dense berries in the world
- Helps restore entire human organs as it has highest amount of antioxidants